My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Heat!

AAAhhhhh, it's finally cool enough to think! It has been about 80* in the house most of the week, and this morning I awoke to it having cooled down to 68*!
Rob has been working his keester off at his new job, he worked 4 days last week and got in 45 hours!!! Lordy knows how many hours he'll get in his first "full" week! He got promoted to crew chief the econd day, and now the Hospital where they have him working and his boss are arguing over who gets him LOL!!! Everyont wants his, he seems to be a rare commodity here, someone who walks his talk! I told him to start a bidding way and see who's the highest bidder then decide. I reminded him he's only been with the comapny a few days, not really long enough to build up "loyalty", and maybe this was Spirit's way of getting him introduced to the Hospital, wait and see...
Well I had a Birthday this week, now I'm 25 1/2...twice over. Now I'm *not* a half-century old anymore, now I'm *over* 1/2 century!
I got "freecycled" a monitor, which pooped out after 3 days, so I'm going to actually BUY one next month. there are awesome deals on them over the net...I can get a 17 or 19" *delivered* for less then $80! With a warranty even! The moniter I've been using has some "bad" memories associated with it, and I'd rather forget the person who gave it to me ever existed, more so now that I've learned she, one evening, gave me a drink with 151 rum (I knew that part) and TWO powdered ambien, so I'd go to sleep and she could seduce Rob! Her "nefarious" plan failed, though, I stayed awake and as perky as ever...constitution of an ox...so she wasted $10 worth of ambien (bua-ha-ha-ha-hah!!!!) Even in my ignorance I triumphed over evil LOL!!! But now she's in my thoughts again and I want her banished, so I need a new Monitor (which I needed anyway, this one's a dino).
Gods but it feels great to be cool again! I've been so hot this whole week, totally loggy, and now I feel energized again. The cats feel it too, they're going nuts! Running all over the place, feeling like kittens again.
I'm watching a cartoon called "The TicK", highly underrated, very funny. I was wondering just the other day if it was still on, and I found it! This one is "Tick vs. El Seed"
Since it is cooler today, I think I'll BBQ chicken for dinner. Might marinate it in Mojo Criollo first, or Naranja Agria (bitter orange) (I get them both from the local Spanish grocery), or might make a honey/mustard glaze for it. HHmmm decisions, decisions...
Well, enough eyestrain for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home