My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Better

Well, we found out she died from bedsores. Not a nice way to go, I'm sorry she had to go through it. Rob took a few days to get back to himself, but he's OK now.
Meantime, he's decided to go back to work!!! He's taken a job with servicemaster in Winchester He'll be working long hours, and it is actually more of a career then a job, since the company is growing rapidly and there are lots of chances for promotion. We know my SSI payments will be reduced, but if we can get off "the dole" and have a "real" life, without having to answer to the Gov't for everything we do, it will be SO much better!! We'll always have SSI to fall back on, so if it doesn't work we're still "safe". He is hopefully going to be able to go up to NY sometime soon to get his Goldwing, so he can have transportation and leave the car here for me. HE'll be close enough to work that we need not move, but if G. won't let us winterize, we will look for a place closer to his job. There's time to figure it all out.
The heat is kicking my derriere, but I got a cooling scarf and it is helping. I think I need to get a couple more, so I can swap them out as they warm up. This looks to be a loooong summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home