My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

9 years!!!

Yesterday was our 9th Wedding Anniversary. And I think I am more in Love then ever! He came home with flowers...Red Roses! This is the FIRST time he has EVER bought me flowers!!! HE has BROUGHT them before, but field-picked, never BOUGHT. Then we had a wonderful dinner of steamed Mussels and hot french bread, and laughed ourselves silly watching Team America on DVD. Histerical movie!! I cannot remember laughing harder at a movie, not in a very long time. The humor is NOT sophisticated BTW, it is raunchy, wirh marionettes, and we laughed until we hurt!!! Then we got romantic, I'll say no more,but I awoke this morning feeling exhausted, exhilerated, and very, very Loved.
On a totally different note...we're found out that our friends J & P are getting a divorce, after many years, and we might take him in, he wants to move away from where they've always lived and start new somewhere else, and we think that might be here. He would like it here, and he has many skills that are marketable in this area so he would be back on his feet and running in no time. I don't want to lose touch with her, either, she has been Rob's friend since they were kids and was very there for me when I was pregnant and all the years since...he won't be coming until the fall, but he's smart enough to want to get away before the Northern NY winter and come South!!!
My MS is status quo, except my toes get a bit numb, but if I wiggle them the feeling returns, not too bad, all things considered.
Rob says alot of people read this, I don't really believe it. If you would, can you send a quick email to me at akyba@msn.com and let me know? You don't have to say anything more then, maybe, "I read it", and I won't reply unless you indicate you want me to. I'm just curious. Rob says my offerings are inspirational. I'm not too sure about that...but it would be nice to know :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home