My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Car!!

Well, we did it! We went out and bought a car!!! Got a small tax return, it was enough to put a down on a used car, with weekly payments for a year. Not too bad considering a New car would have the same payments for far longer then a year!! We got a 1988 Chrystler New Yorker, baby blue, leather seats, power everything! In Mint condition, everything works! It even tells you how many miles you have before you need gas!!! And what direction you're going in!! And it only has 112 thou miles on it!!! I think it must have been garaged and hardly used. We're VERY lucky to have found it! It is REALLY nice!!!
AND we sold Bugly! Only $100 but the new transmission was not working, and they were able to haul her away (with the AAMCO papers, there was a warrenty on the transmission, and the guy knows the manager at that shop, so he *might* be able to get it fixed....again) AND the guy also wants the camper, AND he might have some free-lance treework for Rob!!! Gotta make those payments LOL!!!
Rob has taken Robbin off today to Hagerstown to go to the park and visit Unkle Mikey, so *I* can have some time to myself! YAY! I've been going it seems non-stop for days! So I'm going to pamper myself, put a mud-mask on the face, nair the legs, do the feminine bit...since I AM a female that fits the bill :-)
I went to the GP the other day, and he HAS changed my diabetes meds to include Actos. Today is the second day on it, he still has me on Metformin as well, but took me off the Amaryl...which was causing me to have *major* BG crashes, (not good) I even had a bit of one yesterday, but not as bad as they've been. My eyes will go very strange, seeing everything as a rapid series of stills, no movement. Very disconcerting! Happened the other day at the grocery store, I was alone with Robbin, it was so bad I called Rob to come and drive me home! Fortunately I was not too far so he was there in a few minutes. I don't know but that the diabetes is causing me more problems right now then the MS!!!
Weather is SO beautifu today!!! My Strawberries are growing, I have berries!! And they are *Sweet*!! Yum! The garden is blooming all over, the roses are beautiful and wonderfully scented. George is such a good gardener, I am So grateful! I love looking out and seeing flowers, it is so soothing.
Well, I'm off to muddy up my face *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home