My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pudding

One of the things I am somewhat proud of is my Yorkshire Pudding, and the just posted pic might explain why...
My friend and neighbour George has had a friend staying for a few weeks (to retreat from the Florida heat...smart idea!) and this friend was in the back yard the other evening when I was making one (a Yorkshire Pudding), and he heard me (open windown, and big ones at that). He was curious, and I tod him about what I was making. Needless to say he wanted a sample..but already had plans to go out to dinner that night. So I took this photo of it. That was, apparently, unkind, since he didn't get to sample it, only look at it. So when he had another friend visiting last night, I offered to make them one. Well, needless to say my invitation was accepted! Funny thing was Robbin (and Rob LOL) were very nonplussed to see that magnificent Pud sailing right out of the door!!! And Yes, it was deemed to be excellent! Yes, I Am proud of them, but who wouldn't be? They come out wonderful, it isn't me, it is the recipe! I *know* I posted it earlier...so look, or ask me and I'll send it to you or repost it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home