My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Flix

You know, Rob and I have never really been able to go to the movies, for several reasons, and have never really been movie rental people, also for several reasons, but I recently joined netflix and I love it!!! They do exactly what they say they will, and we've seen some really god movies we probably would not have gone to or rented. I just finished Lemony Snicket, that was fun, and have League of Extraordinary Gemtlemen on the way. I'm having so much fun! I've also gotten many for Robbin, Shrek2, Sharktales, Racing Stripes...he loves it when one of those red envelopes sows up in the mail!!! I know this sounds like an ad, but it is so refreshing these days to find a company that actually Does what it says it is going to do!!
We have a bid on one of the crosses! Rob (and I) are so excited! It's the one with the CZ,I know they'll love it, I wear one and I do. I'm encouraging him to make more. I think they're really special.
MS...well, lately the bottoms of my feet and my hands feel swollen, I don't know if it is the heat or what. Shoes are not comfortable, not even my Birks. It is HOT HOT HOT and not going to get any better in the foreseeable. The house is staying at around 80, which is hot but tolearable (barely). I think some fans might be needed here! We have been putting GinkyPig out on the lawn to munch on clover, and lately we're been having to bring him in for most of the day and only put him out in the mornings and evenings, too hot for GinkyPigs put there..anyway I hear they're better deep-fried then Roast (Just Kidding!!! I do NOT eat *pets*!!! Not even if they ask!!!). I make it up to him with carrots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home