My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Tara

Well, she's home. They let her out with a bunch of drugs to take, I don't agree, she said she thinks it is bacause she doesn't have insurance, which really ticks me off, for one I think that is irresponsible on their part, for another, she COULD have insurance if she filled out a litle paperwork, but she refuses. I have no idea why, it is part of her disfunction I guess. And I found out why Mike didn't hear the chainsaw...she didn't turn it on, but used it like a big knife and raked herself with it. Good thing she doesn't have an electric knife, I have one and she could have really done herself in with it! They are so sharp and ther is no safety....I keep mine wth the blades in one place and the handle another, got a kid to keep safe :-)
This heat is kicking my butt. I feel like I have a fever all the time. Rob brough down and installed the tiny window A/C, it is helping a wee bit, but this room is SO big! My toes are numb, my wrists are hurting, I wrenched my shoulder and that still twinges, and for some reason my left knee is siezing up and really painful, have to walk it out when it starts to go...I know, I'm whining now...better go get some cheese (you know, want some cheese with that wine?).
Robbin just brought me in a salad, dressing and all!! Of coure it is swimming in dressing but it's the thought that counts and being a good Mommy I will eat it so he doesn't feel he did something bad. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home