My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Jennings and Spacepeople

How sad. For all of us. I am So sorry to hear of Peter Jennings passing. As a long time ABC viewer, I always knew I could go there for "breaking news" and have my old friend there to see us all through it, whatever it was! I was sad when we first heard of his illness, and hoped beyond hope that they could cure him and see him again. Not destined to happen. Rest in Peace. old friend, gentle man in all ways.
The space shuttle is worrying me. When it went up, I watched, having a really bad feeling about it. Then they cancel the whole program, with them up there!! Then all those problems, and now they can't land for another day. When they were launching it I told Rob that this launch would be the end of the program...and it is. I pray they make it home safely.
MS...well, it is cooler, finally, for at least a few days.I am having a few symptoms, burning in my right shoulder and back, numbness around my mouth, burning in my scalp, again the right side. Probably mostly from the fatigue, which the heat has intensified. I am talking with my GP about LDN, since my neuro is still resisiting. He says "I'm trying to be open minded" but he isn't. He isn't being open minded, and he isn't trying, and if he is, it ain't working!!! So I approached my GP who is now looking into it.
I also got freecycled some excersize equipment, and am using it (not daily, but on the days when I can, I do) It is too early yet to tell if it is helping, but if I don't do it anyway, it sure won't help!! Time will tell....I am going to really try to keep up with it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home