My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

lately

I know I haven't been posting much lately, not much has been going on. Rob hurt his hand and had to quit his job, and I am glad he did, they were working him waay too mamy hours and *not* paying him for them. He is going to start up his own floorcare biz (again, he used to have one years ago, before we met) and I am supporting that idea bigtime! Right now he is helping our landlord fix up the house, before winter, so maybe our heating costs will be more tolerable.
I got a copy of the game Age of Mythology and have been playing it alot...when I'm not playing it, Rob is LOL. it is great fun and not as fast-paced as Diablo (which we've been playing for *years*!!!!)
It is finally cooler, hopefully the really hot weather has passed..I wouldn't mind, oh say, 3-4 months of this...
MS has been pretty much status quo, for which I am grateful.
Oh yeh, and our friend Jimmy is coming to live here, not with us, but localy, he will stay with us at first then find his own place. He is quite versatile as far as what he can do for work so it won't take him long to establish himself. He is a good cook, worked in restaurants for years, and also can work in the forge with Rob, they can make sellable stuff there, and he is a tattoo "artist" and there's always work there if you're good, and he is. He is getting a divorece after about 20 years together, he's never really lived outside of the "North country" so is in for a major culture shock. Up there "fast food" is at least 30-40 miles away...I mean that, we lived there for years so I know first hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home