My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

MS

I'm going to write this, and there will be typos, because it is late and I am tired, but oh well...
I Bless my MS. Why? Because of it I have met So many wonderful people that I would have never met without it. I am SO fortunate that mine is quite quiet, I have not gotten the symptoms So many MS'ers have, I can still drive, walk unaided, basically my main symptom is the crushing fatigue and occasional numbness. I know I have the least intrusive of all the MS's, and for that I am grateful beyond words.
I am also am Empath, and the world lately has been hard to take. But we manage. Last night my dreams had me in military "fatigues" (funny, the word "fatigue" coming up in such different meanings) I think the attention paid to the New Orleans disaster has obliterated the fact that almost 1,000 people lost their lives last week in Iraq because of a rumored bomber. I hurt for them. I hurt for the people in New Orleans. I hurt for us all. The "new agers" spoke of the "Earth changes" well...they're HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home