My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

house hunt

house hunt
Well we're NOT moving to Elkins! For one thing the house was a slum, and the neighbours SO close I got claustrophobia just being there, it was overrun with fleas and the owner was a disgusting, dirty little man with dollar signs in his eyes...he kept telling us all the thing he was *going* to do..well, why not DO them BEFORE putting the house up? Also, the drive was strictly from Hell!!! UP the mountain, DOWN the mountain, hairpin curves...good thing none of us get carsick!!! I got quite the aerobic workout just trying to stay in my seat! And Now our esteemed landlord tells us he is going to sell our house!!!! *sheesh* So now I'm househunting for real..before it was a "maybe" and an "if", now it's a "must". Of course, he'll pay hell trying to get his price so we're safe for a bit...meantime Rob is getting his floorcare biz off and running so hopefully soon $$ won't be an issue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home