My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Boyo

He is with me but at this time only on weekends, I am working to remedy that, Rob has an atty and now so do I. I am also in the process of moving, having *finally* located an affordable apartment, it is in Reading, about 70 miles away but well within the 150 miles the divorce agreement stipulates. I am SO pissed at Rob though, it is Robbin's school break and he won't let him stay with me for more then the "usual" weekend. That sucks. There is no reason for it, just to hurt me, and not giving a good hot damn that he is ALSO hurting Robbin. But then he never does, it is all about HIM and what HE wants and when HE wants it, it is not about me, unless it is to hurt me (and what the HELL did I do to make him hate me? I was faithful and honest, and he can't stand that. He is a pathological LIAR and I have proof of that. Oh and it will all come out in court. And do you think the courts are going to like his little games? Assuredly Not.)
Meanwhile Robbin did something so cute last weekend...he said "Mom, can I pamper you?" I said sure hon, what do you have in mind? He said he wanted to do my nails!! Well, I have acrylics on (I do them myself) and so he decided to do my toenails instead (paint them, the fingernails were already done, and in the same polish he'd chosen!) So he sat cross-leged on the floor in front of me, gently took each foot in turn and did the nails...and did a good job, to boot! What a sweet boy he is!
One problem I am having is they apparently don't believe in manners at Cathy's, because Robbin's manners have gone into the crapper. Every weekend I have to remind him to use his manners. Every weekend! Everything I do they undo during the week. I am trying to raise him to be mannered, that is the way I was raised (Rob aparently also was not, he still chews with his mouth open), I know that if he goes out into the world with his manners intact he stands a much better chance of getting somewhere and not having his hiney handed to him on a platter...yet another reason I want primary custody. I want to give Robbin every chance at success possible.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home