My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well, today is the big D

yes, today the divorce is final. And of course, today in History was the day the titanic hit the iceberg...Oh, and I have to be in court at 10:a.m., so what is on TV at 10:a.m? Well, Divorce Court, of course!! SO,I'm not going to dwell on that, but instead comment some more on the Billy Mays Craze...
Seems he is going to *gasp*thud* have his own TV show. Yea, like we don't get yelled at enough by the man, now this! At LEAST it isn't co-starring the Shamwow man, who I think cut his fame short when he slap-chopped the hooker, who seems to have bitten more then his lip, but nipped his career in the bud. No loss. All he needs to do is invest the loot he got and retire to an island...far, far away....
Anyway back to Billy. New show is called The Pitchmen. My version has a *B* instead of a *P*, because he makes the ads we all bitch about...HE apparently does have a co-"star", the guy with the strange accent. Not a traditional British accent, nor is it Auzzie or NZ, so I call it British-ish. What it basically is, is annoying. Have you figured out yet two things...one, I am not fond of pitch-men, and, two, I watch WAAAY too much TV.
What ever happened to Ron Pompeii? At least he had imagination and his stuff was always a bit quirky...I mean, scrambling the egg in the shell? Like my fork doesn't do it well enough? And he sold gazillions of the things! True genius...abhorrent, but genius...
NOW, I want you to go to this link and prepare to be amazed. Absolutely amazed. No joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home