My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Counting

Just kinda counting the days now...2 weeks to go, then I will have my sweetiepie back in my big mommy hugging arms. Robbin is counting them, too, he really misses his Mommy.
Apparently they had a pizza&bingo day at his school today and if I got it right, my baby won three times! I have always been lucky at Bingo, guess he comes by it honestly. I SO wish I could have been there with him. It seems the entire Philly contingent went lol...
I've already started packing for the move. Don't have a clue where I'll land but since I only have Reigna a few hours a week (the lady who comes and cleans my home) I figured it best to get a jump start on the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home