My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wow

Wow, I'm here. Life is SO totally different it's hard to even describe. The first, biggest and best change is that I get to be with my baby again. Gods but I missed him! He is tall and strong and healthy and awesome. And I get him for the summer break, a whole two 1/2 weeks! Starting today! Hopefully sometime we'll be able to arrange some activities, he wants to go to the King of Prussia Mall, not sure about that, if they don't have handicap chairs available, no can do. Maybe we can go to bingo? I know he loves that...I have had him here on weekends (2 so far) and now I'll *really* get to make up for lost time!
Living here is, well...hectic? Noisy? All of the above? And sometimes none of the above, they are very good parents and their kids, for the sheer number of them, are amazingly quiet (except for mealtimes lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home