My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mowing

We have 2 2/1 acres here, and right now most of it is overgrown with grass. There was an old riding lawnmower in the yard, Rob got it going again. So I got brave and went mowing today. I had so much fun I mowed the front field for over an hour! Loved it! Rob brought out his old battered leather hat (see the ZZ Rob pic) and a beer...I told him I'll end up mowing zig-zag's, he said he didn't care if I mowed my own crop circles! There is SO little I can do here on the farm, but mowing is something I found that I CAN do, and enjoy! He made the worst pun, though...he said I'll be picked up as a terrorist for "operating weapons of grass destruction" bad bad bad boy...
There is a cow that wanders over from the neighbors farm...same one every time...she came by this evening, I guess she's helping mow the land as well...I should go over and tell them they owe me some milk ROFL...

1 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Mow, mow, mow your lawn ...
placidly over the diameter ...
merrily, merrily,merrily, merrily ...
bluegrass is but a hybrid.


Yeah, it don't rhyme well...

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home