My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

He's Number 1!

I am so proud on my Hunny...Rob, aside from private readings, also reads for a line called AskNow. They have over 2,000 readers and Rob is the #1 reader! If you want to read some of his feedback, see here: AskNow
People are raving about him, and I agree. I must admit, some of the feedback makes me want to let them know he's married LOL, like the ones that want to hug him (or date him) or call him *their* twinflame (he's MY twinflame!) but that's ok, it's all due to him being as charismatic as he is, he can't help that, that's just the way he is. In his profile he can't put things like married status or kids, that's too personal...so they don't even know there IS a "Mrs. Rob". However, we're so far out in the boonies that even if he gave them directions they'd never find him ROFL...so I'm not worried, let them fantasize. I think part of it is that fabulous photo of his, taken by a friend when I was preggers with Robbin. Yes, the photo is 10 years old, but he hasn't changed at all. Funny thing is, the photo was supposed to be of the pendant he's wearing. The friend who took the photo, made the pendent and wanted a picture of it. He was "modeling" the piece. Somehow, she managed to capture the essence of the man, better then any other photo of him I've seen. I love that photo!
Well, enough bragging...I'm just so proud of him! He helps so many people through that line...and that is what LightWorkers DO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home