My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Vonage

It would be difficult for me to be angrier then I am right now. We had Vonage, but it was not working for us because we could not hear people, nor could they hear us. So we called to cancel. And you know what they are trying to do? Charge us almost $100 for canceling!! I NEVER signed anything saying there was any kind of time contract, I wouldn't, I hate those. Show me MY signature! So I emptied out the account before they could get it, and will close it as soon as I have an account set up in another bank. which I will have in a few minutes. They have NO right to do that! It would be one thing if we were canceling just because, but we can't USE the service, so they try to extort us because we don't want to pay for a service we can't use? Isn't that illegal? She said if they can't collect it they'll send me to a collection agency, I said bring it on, at least then I will have a basis to deny. I am also going to call the BBB and report them.
*gggrrrrrr*
I better go calm down, stress and MS, not a good combination.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annathule said...

You're not the only one affected by this. When you calm down, and feel like it, do a Google search. They're apparently famous for this and there might be ways to fight back in the things you read that can help you. You'll find GOBS of stuff where people are pissed off as hell at them. I worry if we ever go to quit them......

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home