My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Another pic of KaliKa
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

My own cat is jealous of yours and let me know in no uncertain terms. (Jumped up on the desk and rubbed her butt all over the screen, getting in the way. [Or maybe, she was being her usual ornery self... {In an unusual way :-}])

"Ixie" has nothing to worry about though. I still feature her on all of my podcasts.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home