My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BBB

I wrote a complaint to the BBB about vonage. Hopefully it will bring results. Meantime, More life on the farm...our chicks arrived!!!! and they are SO cute! And we've gotten 3 rabbits, a big brown buck, Rob named Chester, a Silver Martin female, Rob named Brunhilda, and a black NZ/cal mix, Rob named Helga. The lesson here? Never let your DH name critters. We're still looking for a goat..
And...We got a new bed!!! we've been sleeping on a boxspring with a futon mat...most uncomfortable...I've been in a lot of pain, never getting comfy or a good night's sleep. Well, a friend was visiting and mentioned that she was going to have a garage sale...she saw me checking my eBay auctions, I was looking for a topper for the futon mat to make it more comfy, and she told me she had a queen bed in her garage for her sale....so, I whipped out the ol' checkbook and the bed never made it to the sale! Rob followed them home and came back with it, and set it up. Now sleeping means actually getting some rest! She also had some tops that fit me, so I've been able to replace some of the clothes accidentally left behind YAY
I found out that ALL of the hummingbirds here are Ruby-throat. Cool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

YAY! Rest is a lovely thing. I'm so happy you are feeling good results from it. Makes me feel better too. I also hope sleeping better allows you to stress less. :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I think those are fantastic names. I especially like Brunhilda!!!!!(better on a rabbit than a person!)

Your place looks fabulous...though I didnt see an outside shot of the house. The inside looks cozy and homey.

My son is building a stack wall house like that. Cheap to build and very sturdy. Good for you guys...you've landed!!!!Well done.

xx Sue

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home