My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, May 22, 2006

hand

Well that Serrapeptase works wonders! My hand was hurting SO badly I couldn't sleep, and a couple of days of taking some extra Serrapeptase made it all better! Rob said he thinks it is good ol' Arthur-Itis. It felt like I has sprained it but I know I hadn't. At least it's better now, nothing harder for me then not being ablt to type...talk with my fingers..to all y'all!!!
My MS is maintaining, so far so good. I think it is the combination of all the supplements and the LDN and a positive attitude that is keeping me on my feet. Funny thing is, when I was 14 the Dr's told me I would be permanently wheelchair-bound by 30, and to never even think about having children. Because of my scholiosis. Well guess what? I've beaten the odds by over 20 years and I DID have a child, and I didn't die (ok except for the brief flatline during the C-sec) and it did Not put me in a wheelchair. And I'm still walking, bum knee and MS and all the other obstacles they've tossed my way. Sometimes I use my staff, yes, but I AM still walking. And will continue to do so until I absolutely cannot. Funny what being stubborn will do, eh? Rob sez I'm not stubborn, I'm tenacious. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home