My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Salt Lamps

They made us our very own website! How cool is that?
http://www.solay-twinflames.com
And they upped my comission!!! How cool is THAT???
Other news:
I am doing fine on the LDN, so far so good. I do still have occasional numbness (not numbskullness) but it goes away. I sleep well but have vivid dreams! Not bad ones but busy ones and intense ones. The chickens are growing SO fast...the bad news is Jimmy went out to Thunder (his dog) yesterday and failed to notice that one of the Polish followed. Thunder, however, did not fail to see the bird. You can guess what happened next. I hate that dog. Let me say I KNOW he was only doing what dogs do. It still does not bring my chicken back. I tried to tell him...Chickens are Friends, Not Food. And Jimmy is an idiot. An idiot who is going in for a hernia operation later this month and actually thinks he will be back at work the next day. I got news for you, pal, there will be PAIN. He will Not be going anywhere the next day, he'll be lucky to make it to the bathroom.
Well it is lunch time and Robbin is asking for soup...later all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home