My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sleep study

Well I did it, I had a sleep study. Now I have to await the results. It was not as bad as I'd expected. The man who hooked me up to the machines was very slow and methodical and had a very dry sense of humor. Very non-threatening, which is good, who wants Nosferatu outside their door all night? He said they might want to put me on the CPAP machine. Ohboyohboyohboy.
Well it looks like we are once again looking for a car. The Blue Bomb did not pass inspection. poop. There is a van that Rob has been looking at, it is only $400 and it would take almost that much to fix the Blue Bomb, so my vote is to try to get the van. We have some events we want to do this summer and a van would be the answer. And it won't get that much worse mileage then the car does. Which reminds me I have to register for the one event coming up in June.
I also just won a couple of auctions from the same people I got that dynamite black dress from, so garb-wise I will be in fine shape! One of the items I am getting, well, two actually, are a really pretty white top and a silver long skirt. Since I am so short I can wear the skirt as a summer dress, I just put the waistband around under my arms, I do it all the time and this skirt will be perfect for that. And the whole outfit will be perfect for our 10th anniversary celebration! I can't believe it will be ten years in just a few weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home