My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Latest LDN update.

Ok, I know I haven't posted much lately, it is SPRING here (see pics!) and I've been actually having enough energy to go outside and DO STUFF! SO I guess something must be working :-)
The only symptoms letely were: I was making a huge amount of biscuits and gravy for Mike's birthday party and my hands went numb. They stayed that way for about an hour. Mostly the fingers. Finally I ran hot water on them until I could feel them again and gradually they returned to normal.
And I am dreaming. Hard! Big vivid dreams, not nightmares TG. Tomorow is my sleep study. I am really looking forward to it, hoping to finally get some answers. I know I don't rest when I sleep. Lately I have also been shivering in my sleep. Shivering so hard it wakes me up! Shivering like I am cold, but I'm not. Rob says I look like someone who has been tossed out nekkid in a snowbank. The funny thing is, even though I am not cold the only thing that makes it stop is tossing on another blanket. Last night it happened three times!!
Other news: We were given an aquarium! Fish and all!!! I LOVE it! The cats love it! Robbin loves it!! Rob just got off a reading and we're going to go and get some more fish food as we're almost out and we're going to maybe get a couple more fishies...I want Koi. The tank did come with fish but there are not many, only three...so we're going to get a snail or two and some koi and maybe a Beta. It is a big tank and three fish are lonely, expecially as one is a catfish and one is a pleco...the only fishy fish is an awesome one though, a 15-year-old dollar!! I am SO glad he made the trip ok!
Well I have to go get ready for the expedition!
Later all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home