My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Today

I'm doing better today. I had some wild dreams, about Hasidic Rabbi's and crude oil and swimming underwater and almost drowning. I looked them up and they actually bode well. I've also found a great article on Serrapeptase .
They also seem like really nice people and I'll probably get my serrapeptase, and possibly other things, from then in the future.
Damn, Rob has changed the TV to something about war. I simply cannot STAND shows about war, so I'm going to go upstairs and watch MY shows in bed.
Later all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]However today, it is one of probably the most enviable, preferred and stylish brands most widely known for its handbags and designer add-ons like perfumes, watches, shoes and shades . Depending on the style of frames, the words can be engraved or painted . You can find some good deals this way not to mention wholesale sunglasses suppliers are another great way to purchase your sunglasses . Avoid them such [url=http://discountsunglasssaleuk.webstarts.com]discounted sunglasses[/url] as the plague . Insist on payment to the seller by Paypal account . Our goal is a classic [url=http://discountsunglasssaleuk.webstarts.com]cheap sunglasses uk[/url] for all creation people . Cheap Oakley Sunglasses - Creating a Hot Style Statement Easily!

Oakley is a good Italian [url=http://discountsunglasssaleuk.webstarts.com]sunglasses sale[/url] fashion label, which comes under among the largest luxury good groups- the Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton or even LVMH . The nose-bridge of these sunglasses is very accurately placed which fits quite warmly on the nose of the user.[/p]

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home