My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wow,

Has it been a year already? Today if the one-year anniversary of Rob and my divorce. D-day, as it were. For dinner I am making BBQ ribs, baked beans, collard greens and maybe a Jonny-cake. Celebratory, if you will.
Almost daily. No, not almost. Daily, I hear from Robbin (and often Rob) about things they hated and/or resented about living with *her*. I have to keep telling him that they are miles away and that era is over, not to be repeated. Some of the things are what you or I might consider minor, but they apparently really rankled Robbin. Like the water. Apparently the house had some fairly nasty water, and *she* had a Brita water pitcher and would not let Robbin drink the water from it, and she also had a small fridge in her bedroom filled with individual water bottles and she wouldn't let him have them. Small to you or I, but to him, Huge. And I think very selfish, why would she make my son drink the nasty water and not let him have good water? She who said she loved him SOOO much...Yeah, so I see.
And I hear a lot about her daughter. Now, her daughter is gay. Nothing wrong with that. But what IS wrong is the daughter going about with a shirt on that reads "I eat pussy like a fat kid eats cake" Now THAT is wrong on more levels then I care to go into. And she ALLOWED it? In front of my very impressionable child? I have to keep telling MYSELF that it is over and he will never have to see that again.
SO, on to better things...
I love living here, soon I hope to have renewed my driver's license and have something decent to drive, then I will be out and about again YAAAYYY! I also want a golf cart, I SO want to go fishing with Robbin and to go around the area, there is so much to see and do and I want to see it all and DO it all. I also can't WAIT till I have a few bucks in my account that I can spend taking Robbin to Epcot. That has been my dream for YEARS, I never thought it would be possible, and now it IS possible! And it WILL happen..and soon! I know it!
So yeah, it has been a year, and quite a year I must say! Can't wait to see what comes next *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home