My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I know, I know, it has been awhile

I am now ensconced in my "new" apartment (been here since Sept). It is ok, I have huge windows, the apartment itself is nice, warm, and in a good area of town...safe...the courthouse is near, the police station very close, City Hall is caddy-corner...in other words, about as safe an area as can be. And there are cameras at the entrance of the building, and you have to know the key-code or someone in the building to even get into the lobby. So, I am safe. And if Robbin were here, he would also be safe. I miss him. I will not go into all of that right now, except that I love him and miss him and he is still my world. And always will be.
I have "met" a nice man online, we talk every day, he buys me nice things (mails them to me), and sends me nice things for Robbin, like the $150 pulsar watch he sent Robbin for his birthday. I know, too many "nice"'s in that sentence. But he is. Nice. He tells me he loves me, all of the time. I tell him he needs to MEET me before he can make that judgment.
I have also met my neighbor, a very lovely person named Em. She has a daughter, 19, who really needs to learn some respect and manners. She is basically ok, but she has no respect, and her manners, well, don't get me started. She (Em) is 51, and has a son, 11. Her son is with his father, so we have a lot in common, and spend a lot of time crying together and missing our children. She helps me when she can, I help her when I can. Example, with the recent snowfall, I could not get to the store. So she went for me, with my list, and yesterday she was here, told me she has very little food, and no TP, so when she went to her apartment for something, when she got back there was a bag of huge chicken legs and a roll of TP on the chair she sits in. Neighbor helping neighbor. I have plenty of food, lots of frozen chicken, beef and even some pork chops, more then I will eat, so I gave her some.
Talked with Robbin tonight, it had been since last Friday, not that I haven't called, every day, sometimes several times. But I had not had a call back, or an answer, till today. He is ok. He misses me, I miss him. I hope to get him back soon. What Rob is doing is not justified in any way, shape or form. Karma, baybee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home