My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, January 11, 2010

That's what I get...

for going out without telling my "handlers" (i.e. neighbor)
On Sat the 3rd. I got to go see Robbin (YAAY!!) I actually had the temerity to go OUT without trotting it against Em. Actually, I DID tell her, but she forgot!.
Now, there is a person I met, a guy named Russ, who has become a friend (not THAT type of friend, more like a brother). Shortly after I left for Philly, he decided to swing by. Knock-knock, no answer. Hmmm, Well maybe she's gone to the store...a few hours later, Russ again, knock-knock, no answer. Panic sets in. Where IS she? He goes over to Em's. Where IS she? "I don't know! Panic redoux. She phones. You got it, no answer. So what does she do? Call 911! The paramedics come, the cops come, get down and peer under the door (there is a gap big enough I don't know why they didn't just crawl under) they see the wheels of my chair (when I go out, as in, in someone's car, I use the walker) but they don't see ME. So they try a bunch of keys. Nada. So they go get some sort of thingy that pops the lock (not breaks, just opens) and come in. Cat is here. Ferrets are here. She is not here! So one of them says " could she have gone to see someone" and POOF! Their collective brain cell kicks in and Em remembers that I was going to go see Robbin!. So they lock the door and go. Russ leaves a note (I am worried, call me!).
I get home, notice that the cat is acting squirrely...see the note, and see that my phone is blinking. I call Em back and she fills me in on the high-jinks. Then I call Russ and assure him that I am, indeed, ok.
So I guess if something DID happen to me, the cavalry is right across the hall...gives me a bit of a warm, fuzzy feeling to know that they care...of course Razzie (the cat) didn't forgive me till bed-time
AccessDNA community leader badge graphic

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up dudes

I just wanted to say hi :)

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi man

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Yoda Mamma said...

WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS PICK ON THIS PARTICULAR POST TO POST THEIR SPAM??????? I cannot TELL you how many of these nasty SPAM posts I have had to remove from this ONE post!!! GGGrrrrr....

8:46 AM  

<< Home