My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Well well well...

Life, as we know it, can resume, at least to some degree. I got my power chair today!!!WOOT It is big, and blue, and very, very quiet. I am getting slowly used to the tilt of the back (or non-tilt as it were). It has that new power chair smell. Rob is out of town (what?!? Again?!?) well, yes, again, Mike had to go home sometime. Now, the front porch is enclosed, with BIG windows, the kitchen is remodeled, and our lives will finally get back on track, both financially and just plain in general. He will stop up in Joisey tomorrow, then back down to Md. There he will sell the van and get a bus ticket home. Why? Well, what it would cost to keep the van would not be cost effective (it needs major work, tires, brakes, etc...) and seeing the cost of gas, cheaper to take the bus. And we still have the ford he can get back on the road when he gets back. I have some chicks (15 buff orphingtons and 15 guinea keets) coming on the 11th, need to get the farm going, crops planted, fields tilled, remodeling finished (almost there, finishing touches need to be applied). WOOHOO!! The social worker called today, they're going to build my ramp and do some work in the bathroom to make showering easier for me, and set up a plan where someone comes and takes me shopping from time to time. The van was hard enough for me to get into, the truck is neigh impossible, so someone with a car will help enormously!!! So life will improve vastly for me, I will be able to get out of the house more then 2-3x a year lol...So thereya go, all the news that's fit to print...Oh, and you can find me on myspace now. I didn't realize how many of my friends have pages there!
And what do y'all think of Barak? I think he would do well to run with Hillary as VP, but I doubt he will, banking on the same factors that were not progressive enough to have a female pres also not accepting a female VP...but that's just my opinion...he could do worse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home