My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Wisconsin Poem

It's winter in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love Wisconsin
when the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Wisconsin

'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!!

Author unknown, I wish I did know who wrote it, so I could give 'em a hug and a chug (of hot cocoa)

2 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

I feel ya, Yoda.....Elkhorn, Wisconsin here!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

Oooo. I felt like I was back in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Thank you for the lovely poem. (I got the warmest feeling reading it. [I'm in Noo Joyzee now and I haven;t been back in years. [And with luck, it'll be years until I get nostalgic again. :-])

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home