My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm back

Not that I've been anywhere. Life has been quiet. My camera is kaput, getting a replacement. And I've missed being able to show y'all all the glorious fall colors. Absolutely awesome, puts the N.E. to shame. The weather has been splendid, although it is Fall, it is still very comfortable out. The bad news is our friends are moving away, makes me sad. On the 11th I will have y P.T. eval for the scooter. So I might be "mobile" again soon. we still have a ton of flies, but it's better. The cows still roam the garden but we are actively discouraging them. The other day there were three eating apples under the tree in the backyard, Rob "actively discouraged" them by lobbing apples at them. One of them, Rob got it midside with an apple. The cow stopped, turned around, ate the apple and sauntered away...I laughed hard on that one...there are a ton of deer in t he fields, we see them daily, and turkey as well. Lots of them! The chicks are growing and thriving. Those turkens are UGLY, but I love 'em. They are SO Dr' Seussian...
It is rainy today, but it is a warm rain. It is in the 70's, perfect for me, am comfy in some light sweats and a t-shirt.
I have been playing the SIMS alot of late, the online as well as offline. I like the online since I can interact with real people. They're changing the game though, merging all cities, it will be a different game, but who knows? might be even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home