My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Netting

We got the mosquito netting YAAY!! Robbin's was supposed to be blue, but is a very lovely aqua color, Rob's and mine is lavender/lilac. I got a spare so Rob can put it out on the upstairs porch and do his readings out there, no bugs to distract him. Very very nice nets, way prettier then the pics showed! I am VERY happy, I hated seeing Robbin's little body with those nasty mosquito bites...even one is one too many, he's my baby! Now we'll ALL be able to rest peacefully...that will help SO much, as you might know one of the symptoms of MS is crushing fatigue, and not being able to get a full night's rest has been taxing. Now the flies won't wake me and I'll be able to sleep.
BTW I have been on LDN for over a year now and still going strong!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What photo, akiba? The link you posted went to someone else's photo?
BTW, happy belated birthday...sounds like wisconsin agrees with you....

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home