My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Netting part 2

The pics I refer to in the previous post are the pics I ordered the nets from, on eBay, not pics that *I* posted.
I've ordered more chicks, 25 straight run heavies (translation...25 heavy breed chicks that have not been "sexed", so there will be roos' and hens, the roos will end up as dinner, the hens will live ling, egg laying lives. Unless a roo really stands out, in which case he will probably live).
KaliKa had her litter a few weeks ago, right after my birthday. We know where they are. rob just brought one in, and now we also know who *got* her..there have been sightings of a black and white cat, until now I did not kow it's gender...I guess it's a boy, since the kitten Rob just brought is is.....black and white! And he just brought in one that is black and white AND calico! The other two are orange and white tabbies. There are FOUR of them! Pics to come...(Good Job KaliKa!! Way to go girl!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home