My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Heat

Yesterday it was 85* here, and the sun was beating in the window right on to me. Kicked my booty! I barely remember getting dinner in the oven, Rob took me to bed where I promptly passed out. Completely! Rob was left to finish and serve dinner. Later, when I came to, he also made me some dinner (poached egg on wild rice) (they have wild rice locally, I often have some already prepared in the fridge). I ate, watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters, vaguely remember what happened on them, and slept till noon. I still fee like I have cotton in my head. Today is cooler, not much temperature-wise (81*) but it is overcast and the wind is cool, also Rob lowered the blind in that window so even if the sun does come out I am protected. I haven't had an exascerbation (I call them exasperations) in a long time!! I hope I don't have another one for awhile...the LDN helps! I have also recently started taking a Homeopathic called Bioplasma, it contains all 12 cell salts. Hopefully it will also help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home