My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Of late...

Well, we managed to drag my carcass over the ice and went to the Dr. Result? I now have a handy-dandy torture device (read-air splint) attached to my right ankle. I have "weak ligaments" No duh. I am also looking toward finally getting the *T*'s crossed and the *I*'s dotted to get a jazzy (power chair) The Dr. filled out all the necessary paperwork while I was there, so I KNOW it got done (just hope it also got mailed) Not that I really have anywhere to *go* in it, but it will make getting around the house easier, and even getting out and just toodling down the road, a little quiet time, reconnecting with Nature...and maybe visiting a friend who actually lives within range :-)
Wisconsin winters are endless. Might as well have moved to Alaska. But! There's hope! It is 36* and sunny, some of that snow HAS to be melting off! I know Spring *must* be on it's way! the chickens are even starting to lay again, got 2 nice brown eggs so far~~~I really DO love it here, though, love this house, and the quiet! and the stars! I really wish I had a way to photograph them for you. Most places, the light pollution blots them out, here, they go all the way to the ground!
We have gotten in some lovely, very very powerful Tibetan quartz crystals. Rob has been making some awesome pendants with them, we have some posted on eBay
He has set them in copper, hand drawn to a thick wire. The metal really "works" with the energies of the stone. I am wearing one, and so is he. Of course, they're not in the auctions (there are 5) You can also see them on our site
We also had a social worker come out, to see what programs I might qualify for. Haven't heard back. I am hoping I will at least qualify for the handicap ramp. I know Rob can build one, but I'd rather they did, save him the trouble, he has SO many other things *on his plate*. Hopefully with the Jazzy I will be able to pull my weight a bit more around the house, and with Spring coming, there's the gardens to put in and all that...I got a bunch of seeds coming from Fedco, they seem to specialize in cold weather seeds.
Well, that's all the news that's fit to print...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home