My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, October 14, 2005

home?

Well it looks like we might be moving to Herkimer after all! Even though the place we were looking at fell through, my friend there has found another place for us there. It is a two story 2 br house, front and back porches, basement, small kitchen though, but it is a pass though so it doesn't feel claustrophobic. Big fenced-in yard, a definite plus. And not only affordablr, but we'll be saving about $250 a month!! There's a plus!!! It's available Drc 1st, and she's going to have him mail us a lease so when we go we'll know for sure it's ours! The only "problem" is the bathroom is upstairs. I'll manage though, I'm sure.
Other then that, things have been pretty quiet. Rob is working in a restaurant, thinking of moving to one here, the one he's at is in Hagerstown, be nice if it were closer. Since we're still going to be here for a month and 1/2 he might find one in Martinsburg for that time. We have other things on the fire but nothing concrete yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home