My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

hunt

I just feel so depressed right now. We're been house hunting, it seems, forever, had several that we *thought* were going to work out and everything so far has fallen through. I just don't know what we're going to do. This place is going to be prohibitive to heat, George won't really let us winterize like we should, and we've nowhere else to go. Rent's here are out of sight, and we just cannot afford anything. We're paying right at about our limit as it is. Nothing came from Rob's "freebie" he did at a local church. The place in Herkimer? Fell through as well. I'm sorry to sound like such a downer but right now I just don't see a way through.
This house...is literally falling apart from the vibration from the trains. There are trains that go almost right through the front yard and literally right through the back, with nothing between us and them but a chain-link fence. And since there are roads nearby, the train horns go off all the time. And they blow right when they are level with the house. My nerves are getting shot. The house is shaking right off the foundation, we have seen it shift even since we moved in. There is a train holding depot about 1/8 mile away, and they park engines there and run them nonstop, so there's a constant low rumble. The landlord had an estimator come in, he said the only way to save the house is to jack it up, replace the entire foundation and resettle it. Yeah, sure. Geo said we can stay the Winter then he's going to demolish the house, since the property is worth more without the house then with it. What I do not understand is, right after telling us this, the same day even, he came through with a realtor! I wonder if he understands about "full disclosure", it sure didn't *sound* like it when he was showing her through *MY* part of the house.
And now, to boot, there's Another Hurricane! Growing as we watch, when I went to bed it was a cat 2, when I woke up it had increased to a cat 4! And still time to get even stronger!! New Ager's have been saying for years that the "Earth changes are coming" Well, newsflash...They're Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home