My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sleep

AAAAhhhh last night I finally got a long, solid sleep. The night before I didn't get ANY. Why not, you ask? Well besides the noise from the trains, there was my sweet Rob...
He gave me a hug and said he was going to go upstairs and sleep in the guest room, because he was a bit congested and didn't want to keep me up with his "snorgling" I hugged him back and said "I'll miss you" which He interpreted as "Stay here with me", so he plopped into bed and within minutes had activated the Anti-Alien Abduction Device (AAAD), which sets up a sound barrier So strong even the Mothership can't get past it. So I got NO sleep. I even tried reversing myself in the bed, putting my head where my feet go, no use. In the morning he said I tried to go upstairs but you wouldn't listen to me, I said Next time I will listen to you so I don't have to spend the whole night listening to you! Gotta love him!!!
So I guess the sheep exhaustion finally kicked in and I was asleep before 10 and slept until 11.....A.M!! I do feel better though. I've been having a few MS problems, and seem to be finally coming out of that, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home