My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I know

I know it has been awhile, it has been both busy and quiet. Rob was here for a bit, brought Unkle Mikey with him, and also brought a new mommy kitty and her litter of FIVE, and dropped them off for ME to raise. Needless to say, my two were not exactly pleased about this. Neither was I. I love cats, but my two had achieved a good balance and going from two to EIGHT was a bit much. Not to mention how much food they went through, and litter!
Anyway, when they were old enough I found homes for 3 of them, and when they went back up N. Mike took the other two. HE has already found a home for one of them. I kept the mamma, so I can have her fixed. Rob was going to just drop her off at a farm, where she would have spent her short life spitting out kittens. I mean, her *first* litter, at under a year of age, and she has FIVE? She is a very sweet, tiny little soft calico.
While her was here Mike spent a few weeks visiting his sister in Tampa, while he was there he did me the HUGE favor of going to the funeral home and getting my sister's ashes. Rob had promised and promised he would do it, then when there was an actual opportunity to DO it, he said "I'm not doing it, I am done with this!" Nice. What if it was HIS sister? She had been there for over a year as it is..and he would have just let her stay there forever. Nice. thanks. So Mike got her for me, and now I have all three (mom and two sisters), need to figure out how to spread them on the water somewhere.
The other day my PC blew up, I am having to share Robbin's with him. When my SSI comes in next month I will get mine looked at, hopefully it can be saved, if not, well, hopefully something will sell on eBay and I can replace it. After all, it IS almost 7 years old and I spend probably 12-14 hours a day on it, poor thing doesn't owe me anything lol...I was playing something when the screen went blank and there was smoke coming out of the back...not a good sign, methinks...
Robbin is terrific, getting all A's and B's in school. Loves to ride his bike when he can, of course at this time of the year here in Florida it is way too hot, but soon it will be fall and he will be able to go out daily again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home