My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hey

I know it has been awhile. Things are relatively quiet, Rob is living nearby with his family, Robbin and I are happy together. He just turned 13, Rob's sister got him a BIKE! He didn't know how to ride at the time but he learned within a day or two and now he goes out 3-4 times a day and dues a turn around the park. It's pretty safe here, nobody but us old folk...many of the homes here are only occupied on the weekends, during the week it is really quiet, and on the weekends the busiest place is the marina at the end of the street. Most of the road traffic is golf carts and 4-wheelers.
We have a new kitten, he's basically a rescue. He is everything a kitten should be, adorably cute, friendly, loving, funny...he bedevils poor Razzie, makes her play even hen she doesn't want to. They are both black & white so he's a little mini-me for her. I'll post a pic of them both.
I am going to start a blog with information about scammers, I'll post where it is as soon as it's ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home