My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Friday, March 11, 2011

World Sorrow

Wow, I an just reeling from what I have been watching...I first heard about Japan at about 4 a.m and watched CNN for the rest of the night, finally dozing off when it was already light outside, and now only a few hours later up again and still watching. The sheer power of the water is amazing and horrifying. Nothing can stand in front of it. The death toll will be huge. This is so horrible =(
My prayers go out to Japan and anyone else affected by this event. It almost seems wrong to be sitting in my nice home while their world is being destroyed. I know how Blessed I am to have it, I know that if the tsunami had hit Florida I would be dead and all of my loved ones as well, and that is a hard thought. I feel so sorry for the victims of this disaster.
As far as my MS goes, so far so good. I am, however, getting low on LDN and have no source to get more, so when these last three pills are dissolved and consumed, I don't know what I will do. I might have a source to get a script but if it costs a lot I won't be able to do it. As it is, we are running out of $ every month after the bills and the rent are paid, there is just not enough for things like LDN or anything for that matter. Rob is a total deadbeat, does NOT help at all. He was staying here and I had to ask him to go as I could not afford to feed him, all I asked him to do was replace what he used/ate, or buy groceries and contribute a bit toward utilities, he refused and moved in with his mother...and PAYS HER RENT!!! So, he will help his Mother (who has quite a bit of $$) but will not help me keep a roof over HIS SON'S head? I think my only option at this point will be to try and get an atty and go for court appointed child support. I need some help, I am raising Robbin all on my own. Rob gets to see him whenever he wants but not help raise him? How does he qualify for that? And he owes me $$ but doesn't pay it back, and I really need it.
Sorry if I am going off on a tangent, I am just so sad and angry about so many things. I love Robbin so much, he is such a delight and such a good boy and he deserves SO much better from his dad. As do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home