My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

SNOW!!!

Our first snow in our new home!!! It is SO Currier & Ives out there right now! It is really beautiful, and so is the fire in the fireplace!!!
We have GOT to find a new roomate sometime soon...actually, been working on just that, someone Spiritual minded and compatible. Jimmy's arrogance and Better-then everyone-else attitude are wearing very thin. I have NO idea how Patty tolerated him for 25 years!!! All Jimmy believes in are money, sex, drugs, beer and the *F* word, without which he would be totally unable to talk. NOT a suitable person to have around my son. He did seem to be getting over it a bit, which is why we went into this with him, but he is now getting SO intolerable I can't even be in the same room with him. We got into a "discussion" and he stressed me out SO badly I went into a full MS exascerbation, took three days to get over. We do Not need that here. He is talking about bailing, anyway, and I for one willl not even try to stop him! Let's just say he IS VERY replaceable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home