My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

just general rambling, might be long, might not be

All kinds of things have been happening lately, I will try to include them all, I might, no, I *will* undoubtedly ramble...try and keep up...:-)
Ok, well, we took Robbin to the Dr the other day, at 8, he is 88 lbs and 4 1/2 Ft tall and so, SO healthy the Dr finally said "I have to go, there are REAL sick people out there I need to see" ROFL. I went to a new Neuro yesterday, he was not the kinda guy one would ask about LDN, so I didn't, but he will help he in other ways, help me get a scooter or a whatever. Now that is something, I have been running away from "wheels" all my life in one way or another, and now it seems i'm going to have to have them. It always seems to me to be "giving up" to get a chair or a scooter, yet I cannot walk anymore, not for any distance, even going to the car is a task, and extremely painful, but I DO it. I know I have asked others on my MS lists, and they tell me I am not giving in or giving up, and my quality of life will not be forefit but improved. Still...
Oh yes, when we moved we didn't tell Mike about it. Rob went over the other day to get him and Tara (much improved with medication, TG) for a small "cookout", he told Mike that we've "done alot of changes to the place". Well, when he pulled up here and said We're Home Guys, I thing it took some time for either of them to believe it, Tara prides herself on being SO enlightened, but the ol' green-eyed monster took her over with this place, I cannot tell you HOW many times she said she wants to move in here with us, (Mike too), how many times she said how easily she could
"see herself" in one place ot another of the house or the grounds, it got so that poor Mikey was embarrassed and saying "Tara!!! Please!!!" to which we just smiled and said well....we SO understand...
We also had our dear friend Paul over for dinner. Twice. *grin*. He is a wonderful guy, I've known him for a LONG time, he is, I believe, Senior Historian at Antietam Battlefield. He is such a font of knowledge, it is hard to believe. If he *doesn't* write at least one book about it I'll go into the Astral and kick his arse back till he does ROFL!!! That much knowledge should NOT die with one person. His brain is astonishing.
I think I'm out. for now. More later
Akiba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home