My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

stuff

Well it is almost Feb!! Can you believe it!! The weather has been SO mild, unbelieveable! The ONLY real bad weather of the whole winter so far was *just* when Jimmy came down...He had a rough trip, if he was not a "Northern Boy" who knows all too well how to drive in snow and on ice he would never have made it!!
One of these days I will take the camera and go outside and take some pics for y'all.
I took my nails down, they were breaking and it hurts when a very long nail breaks, especially the one that broke below the quick...I'll grow them again, but I do notice that my typing is better now that I'm not typing from across the room and can actually feel the keys ROFL!!!
Robbin LOVES his tire swing So much that Rob had to put one of his heavy logging ropes on it to make sure Robbin does not end up on his keester...
Happy Sunday All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home