My Photo
Name:
Location: Crescent City, Fl, United States

I am 60, have MS, am an avid cook, love making candles (soy) and watching the endless parade of Nature outside my home. I treat the MS with supplements and LDN, I do not use any of the C.R.A.B. MS meds, we don't get along well. I was married for 13 years, we were together for 15. We are now divorced. Sad, that. I do still love him, but ONLY as the father of my baby. Better to keep it civil, hurts the child(ren) less that way, but is oh-so-hard to do sometimes.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Big Guy

Remember Maxxi-Moose, the stick-thin scraggly cat that showed up on our porch last fall? Well, he's not stick thin now! he's about 30# and a real lovvy. It took about a month of 2 cans a day to fill him out, now he eats only dry, with the occasional can as a treat. As you can see, he is quite healthy. In the next pics, you can see that one of his ears is a bit cauliflourey, we're not sure if this is from birth, the result of a fight or something someone did.
He sleeps, not only *with* me, but ON me. He stretches out from my collarbone to my hips and purrs me to sleep. Yes, he is the purrelizer. He's my sweetie, and I love him :-) He is one of the sweetest cats I've ever had, and they number in the 100's (Hey, I'm 54 and have had cats all my life, even bred them, so yes, there have been a LOT of cats in my life!).
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home